WIN a Phillip Island Motorcycle Track Day.
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (BMW Motorrad Australia) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must sign up to the BMW Motorrad Mailing List, details which are required to be an eligible entrant are “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Email Address” and “Valid Postcode”, then take a photo on the BMW knee down stand located at the BMW Motorrad Expo Stand during the 2018 Superbike World Championship on Phillip Island from the 23rd to 25th of February 2018 and share that photo across Social Media platforms Facebook and Instagram. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (BMW Motorrad Australia).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Both parties must travel together.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to California Superbike School booking conditions when booking itinerary otherwise prize will be forfeited.
11. The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller's personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to.
12. Valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
13. Once prize has been confirmed by California Superbike School and Phillip Island Ride Days, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
14. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to California Superbike School booking conditions and Phillip Island Ride Days Booking conditions.
15. Prize includes 1 x California Superbike School Track Day Experience for 1 winner. Valued at $595.00 inc GST.
16. A separate Prize winner will be eligible to win a Phillip Island Track Ride Day. Valued at $595.00 inc GST.
17. Any Additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
18. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
19. The prize is subject to availability as determined by California Superbike School & Phillip Island Ride Days. The prize is valid from March 2018 – November 2018. Blackout periods apply for the Easter period in 2018.
20. Promotion commences 23 February 2018. Entries close 6pm 25 February 2018.
21. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
22. The Promoter is BMW Motorrad Australia, 783 Springvale Road, Mulgrave. VIC. 3170.
ABN 11 004 675 129.
23. The information you are asked to provide to BMW Motorrad Australia is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. BMW Motorrad Australia will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
24. All entries become the property of the promoter, BMW Motorrad Australia. The promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymised format.
25. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
26. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by BMW Motorrad Australia or California Superbike School or Phillip Island Ride Days, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
27. Entries will be judged at BMW Motorrad Australia on March 2 2014 and the two winner’s names will be published on in the Campaign Offers section of BMW Motorrad Australia’s website – www.bmwmotorrad.com.au within 30 days of the draw.
28. The 2 winners will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
29. If BMW Motorrad Australia is unable to contact the 2 winner’s within 30 days of the draw and the BMW Motorrad Australia has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then BMW Motorrad Australia will award the prize to another valid entrant.
30. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile phone and post-code), released to BMW Motorrad Australia and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from BMW Motorrad Australia, California Superbike School and Phillip Island Ride Day.